Guidelines (Criteria for Publication)
Outlined below are the mandatory criteria for any article to be considered for publication in the KANZULIMAN Academic International Journal On Razawiyât (KAIJOR). Failing to fulfill these criteria will result in rejection of the article by the editorial team. Article adheres to the manuscript preparation guidelines explained below
- Article should be in Microsoft Word orIn-page format only.
- Each article should be Submitted Online mode only.
- Article Length should not more than 13 Pages & 8000 words.
- Minimum Article Length should be 3 Pages & 1600 words.
- While the thesis length should be minimum 25 Pages & 20000 words.
- Articles should be written in double column format, using Times New Roman font, 08 point font size or as per Paper Template. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible.
- All figures provided are of high resolution, preferably 300dpi
- References should follow the Vancouver Style of Referencing.
Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
Articles submitted to KANZULIMAN Academic International Journal On Razawiyât (KAIJOR) should conform to the guidelines indicated below. Before you submit, please study the author checklist sample provided at the end of this document. Following is the chronological order of topics to be included in the article:
- Concept headings (include statistical methodology, if any)
- Acknowledgements (If any)
Note: In order to maintain the cultural uniqueness of Arabic Language the following verses of sermon may be added before Introduction:
الحمد لله الذي هدانا، والصلاة والسلام علي رسوله الاعليٰ،وعلي آله وصحبه نجوم الهديٰ ،وثبّتنا الله علي ترويج افكار الرضا
The title should be concise and specific to the topic of the article Avoid using abbreviations in the title. Titles should be presented in title case, meaning that all words except for prepositions, articles, and conjunctions should be capitalized. All botanical names should be in italics.
Provide first names or initials (if used), middle names or initials (if used), and surnames for all authors. Affiliation details should include-department, university or organization, city, state and country for all authors. One of the authors should be designated as the corresponding author with asterisk (*) against his/her name. Only the corresponding author’s email address should be provided in the article. It is the corresponding author’s responsibility to ensure that the author list and the summary of the author contributions to the study are accurate and complete.
The abstract introduces the article and should be at-least 200 words but not exceed 350 words. It should mention the techniques used without going into methodological detail and should summarize the most important results. Please do not include any citations in the abstract and avoid using abbreviations if possible.
Authors should provide 10-15 keywords for indexing purposes. Keywords should be written in title case and separated by comma. Avoid general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, ‘and’, ‘of’).Headings
For a better understanding of the content in the article, we encourage authors to number the article headings in Arabic style format. Headings should follow title case, meaning that all words except for prepositions, articles, and conjunctions should be capitalized. All botanical names should be in italics.
For example: 1. Kanzul Iman Foundation (KIF), 1.1 Kanzuliman Islamic Library (KIL)
All abbreviations should be defined on first use in the text along with the abbreviation in parenthesis. E.g. International Standard (IS)
People who contributed to the work but do not fit the criteria for authors should be listed in the Acknowledgments, along with their contributions. Authors are requested to ensure that anyone named in the Acknowledgments agrees to being so named.
- Only published or accepted manuscripts should be included in the reference list. Meetings, abstracts, conference talks, or papers that have been submitted but not yet accepted should not be cited.
- In text citations: References cited in text should conform to the Vancouver style. Please refer the Vancouver Style of Referencing.
- Reference List: This should only contain references to those works which you have cited in your text. It should appear at the end of your text. It should be arranged numerically by citation number. Examples are indicated below.
- Manuscripts that are judged to be of insufficient quality or unlikely to be competitive enough for publication will be rejected during initial screening. The remaining manuscripts go through a review process, and possible decisions are: accept as is, minor revision, major revision, or reject. Authors should submit back their revisions within 2-3 days in the case of minor revision, or 10 days in the case of major revision.
- Only papers written in the English language shall be accepted, and the authors are fully responsible for the texts, citations and references.
- Each corresponding author will receive one copy of the Journal with certificates(soft copy only). Individual author Certificates may be supplied upon request and must be paid by the author Rs 150/-(Single Author) for soft copy for hard copy of certificates for maximum of FIVE INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS must be paid by the Author Rs 150/-(SINGLE AUTHOR )
- A note on plagiarism: There is a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism (including self-plagiarism) in our journals. Manuscripts are screened for plagiarism before or during publication, and if found they will be rejected at any stage of processing.
- Please embed figures and tables in the manuscript to become one single file for submission. Once submission is complete, the system will generate a manuscript ID later stage user can track paper status by online .
- The manuscript must be submitted to the Editor by e-mail submission email@example.com or through an online submission form. After the successful submission of manuscript the corresponding author will be acknowledged within five days .
- Original Research Articles not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere only should be submitted. Corresponding authors must declare that the manuscript is submitted on behalf of all authors. Copyright belongs to the publisher upon acceptance of the manuscript. Rejected manuscript will not be returned to the authors. Submission of a manuscript signifies acceptance of journal’s guidelines for authors.
- Modification can be allowed only before publication , once paper get published modifications are not allowed.
- Original Literary or technical research
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on any relevant topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- Technical Notes