|Authored by||Shaheen Ali S B|
|Affiliation||Scholar, Visvesvaraya Technological University, VTU, Belagavi, Karnataka, India|
|Article Info||Received: 29 October 18|
Revised: 01 November 18
Revised: 15 November 19
Accepted: 2 November 19
|Edited by||Amir Tahsini|
|Keywords|| Imam, Ahmed, Raza, Khan Bareilly|
Teachings, Muslims Reforms Modern India
|Download link||Full Text Download , BibTeX|
Muslims acquires the second position in Indian population. India being a home for several eminent Muslim personalities, Muslims reformation hasn’t been accountable in educational, social, cultural, employment, religious, economic, health and political arena. The key tool for reforms is self-transformation. The life of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwi is worth to learn and follow. His life and teachings adds value for every individual in self-transformation in specific and in Muslim reforms in general. This paper has focused on bringing reforms in Indian Muslims by providing the understandings of life and teachings of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwi in every aspect. On conclusion the efforts have imparted for the need of adopting the learnings from Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwi life and the benefits attend by it.
- PROF. ER. MOHAMMAD YASIR RAZA. (2019). Survey on Economy & education of Indian Muslims as per guidelnes of Imam Ahmad Raza (R.A.). In Kanzuliman Academic International Journal on Razawiyât (KAIJOR) (No. 1; Vol. 1, pp. 16–19).
- Kozlowski, G. C., & Sanyal, U. (1999). Devotional Islam and Politics in British India: Ahmad Riza Khan Barelwi and His Movement, 1870-1920. Journal of the American Oriental Society, 707. https://doi.org/10.2307/604866
- Maslakealahazrathaqbaat. (2016, February 27). Family Background of AlaHazrat. Maslak-E-Aalahazrat. https://maslakealahazratblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/family-background-of-alahazrat/
- Dr. Manmohan, S. (2005). Social, Economic and Educational Status of the Muslim Community of India. In C. S. Prime Minister’s High Level Committee (Ed.), Government of India (p. 425) [Government]. Government of India. http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/sites/default/files/sachar_comm.pdf
- Yasir, M. (2019). Survey on Economy Education of Indian Muslim as per guidelines of Imam Ahmad Raza (R.A.) [Data set]. Harvard Dataverse. https://doi.org/10.7910/DVN/KVND4E
- Kanzuliman Foundation, K., & B, S. A. S. (2019). A study on Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Bareli’s life and teachings for Muslims reformsin Modern India [Data set]. Harvard Dataverse. https://doi.org/10.7910/DVN/QGCXPJ
- Sanyal, U. (1998). Generational Changes in the Leadership of the Ahl-e Sunnat Movement in North India during the Twentieth Century. Modern Asian Studies, 635–656. https://doi.org/10.1017/s0026749x98003059
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
DOI: 10.7910/DVN/QGCXPJ . © 2019. Hosting by KAIOJR ,